We kindly ask you
- to be on time; arrive before the classes
- to behave quietly in the stairway and at YogaHome as well (You can open the door of the elevator by reaching through the recess next to the elevator and turning the lock.)
- to remove your shoes after entering and place them on the shoe shelves
- to register yourself at the reception desk
- to turn off or to silence your mobile phone
- to refrain from the use of perfumes and chemicals at YogaHome
- not to participate in the class when you have flu or other infections
- to consult the yoga instructor when having some health problems or period
- not to eat two hours before the class
- to bring comfortable clothes with you.
Thank you for taking care of yourself and others, we hope to see you soon at YogaHome!